Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Looking for a Faster Copy Utility?

TeraCopy
Copy your files faster and easier
Copying mass amounts of files? Corrupted files stopping a transfer? Microsofts copy tool not good enough? Just replace it with TeraCopy.

When I was heavy into Counter-Strike Source my room mate was playing with the server files too. He found this program and shared it with me.

TeraCopy is fast. It also audibly notifies you when the current transfer is complete. It provide a U.I. that much surpasses the default.

This program leaves me with out much to complain about. I would like a tray icon or something to hide and check on it during large copies. That's really it.

If there's a better method, give it a shot!

NoVirusThanks.org Permalink
NoVirusThanks.org Scan:

No comments:

Post a Comment